PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
CONDITIONS OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
I. Basic provisions
- The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: “GDPR”) is Leoš Novotný, as, IČ : 46903305, with its registered office at Řehořova 908/4, Žižkov, 130 00 Prague 3 (hereinafter: “administrator“).
- The contact details of the administrator are:
- address: Řehořova 908/4, Žižkov, 130 00 Praha 3
- phone: +420 602 550 094
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
- The administrator processes the personal data that you have provided to him or the personal data that the administrator has obtained on the basis of the fulfillment of your order.
The administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
- The legal reason for processing personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) b) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the administrator in the provision of direct marketing (in particular for the sending of commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a); f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a). a) GDPR in connection with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
- The purpose of processing personal data is
- settlement of your order and exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when ordering, personal data are required, which are necessary for successful execution of the order (name and address, contact), provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it by the administrator,
- sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
- There shall be no automatic individual decision by the administrator within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR.
- By binding confirmation of the order the user:
- agrees to the use of his personal data also for the purposes of electronic sending of commercial messages, advertising materials, direct sales, market research and direct product offers by the Provider and third parties, but not more often than once a week, and at the same time
- declares that the sending of information pursuant to paragraph 7.11.1 does not consider unsolicited advertising within the meaning of Act no. No. 40/1995 Coll. as amended, as the user sends information according to paragraph 7.4.1 in conjunction with § 7 of Act. No. 480/2004 Coll. expressly agrees.
- may revoke the consent pursuant to this paragraph at any time in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The provider uses so-called cookies in its presentation to increase the quality of services, personalize the offer, collect anonymous data and for analytical purposes. By using the website, the User agrees to the use of the mentioned technology.
IV. Data retention period
- The administrator shall store personal data
- for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to assert claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- for as long as the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 5 years, if the personal data are processed on the basis of the consent.
- At the end of the retention period of personal data, the controller shall delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the administrator)
- The recipients of personal data are the following persons: accounting department, carriers, e-shop programmer,
- those involved in the supply of goods / services / execution of payments on the basis of a contract,
- those providing e-shop operation services and other services in connection with e-shop operation,
- those providing marketing services.
- The administrator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (a non-EU country) or to an international organization.
VI. Your rights
- Under the conditions stated in the GDPR you have
- the right of access to your personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restrictions on processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR.
- the right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR.
- the right to object to the processing pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR
- the right to data portability according to Article 20 of the GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the administrator’s address or email.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VII. Terms of personal data security
- The administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form, in particular data security with passwords, anti-virus programs, encryption and backup.
- The administrator declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
VIII. Final Provisions
- By sending the order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- You agree to these conditions by checking the consent via the online form. By checking the consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- The administrator is entitled to change these conditions. The new version of these terms and conditions will be published on their website and at the same time the new version of these terms and conditions will be sent to you by the e-mail address you provided to the administrator.
The administrator processes the data with the consent of the data subject, except in cases stipulated by law where the processing of personal data does not require the consent of the data subject. In accordance with Article 6 (1) of the GDPR, the administrator may process the following data without the consent of the data subject:
- the data subject has given his consent for one or more specific purposes,
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the implementation of measures taken before the conclusion of the contract at the request of the data subject,
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation applicable to the controller,
- processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person,
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller,
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the controller concerned or of a third party, except where those interests take precedence over the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject requiring the protection of personal data.
These conditions take effect on May 24, 2018